Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nervous..stress..


O.M.G!!!It's time to take my Result!!!!!!
Terrible result...i'm very stress and scare about my result bcoz i oledi try my best to complete my exaM paPER!!!!!SPM result is very important to me??
hmm=)yupyup...mayb is quite important to me...bt i believe tat my cert of Diploma and degree will more important than my SPM result...i oledi make the decision when i take my result....if my result nt so good and i will cry in whole month even 1 year...hahah...so hope tat all my dearest frends can comfort me k??
hahaha=)now i will more concern in my futher studies...College life is quite stress to me ...bcoz tis is diffrent v the secondaly sch...ha=)Anyway,i hope tat my result can flying colours...
All the frends...
plssssss=)
PRAY 4 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment