Friday, October 2, 2009





(IN MNG) i waste about RM256...sad==
Sorry 4 late post sumthgs in my blog...haha...becoz i juz finish my exam ...quite tired and feel sad...my result nt so good...i muz more concentrate and work hard in my coming exam...aiya...sori 4 my dad and mummy coz i let them feel dissipointed about my poor result..Nw i enjoy my holiday in SG and Penang...I too bz 4 preparing my cousin's wedding...is to tired...and feel damn lazy...hahaha...congrats to my cousin ooo...i hope their can happiness alwayz...
i waste many times and money in shopping...
i must stop buy somethings
i must stop spend a lot of money 4 buying my stuff
i must stop shopping
Anyway...must save the money
i don't y i'm so like MANGO(MNG)??
i feel the shirt tat i wear is so nice and feeling gud...(NATURAL)
i will paste sum pic when i COME BCK FROM pENANG...

No comments:

Post a Comment