Saturday, October 3, 2009

♥Dr.Richard kor and Dr.jo jie(wedding)♥











(my happy moments!Look how happy i was when i was there with them.Kept laughing non-stop!♥♥♥)


Congrats...


congrats...


congrats to our Richard kor and jo jiejie...both of them quite happiness..we take mani pic in the Hotel...the hotel tat we stayed are quite expensive...we spend a lot of money in Penang trip...I attended my cousin's wedding(Dr.richard and jo)both of them r the famous doctor in Penang ooo...the jiejie so pretty whether the kor memang handsome lo...i will paste up some pic tat i took in the hotel...


y i say the hotel quite expensive because we the duxury room(1 nite oni nia)..cost about RM1100..omg...the hotel is quite beautiful and high class..when i stepped in to the hotel and then i'm so enjoy and the food damn delicious...the swimming pool damn big...if i can staying there ..haha...no need go bck liao...(I think that is my wonderful life stay in thia hotel 4 my life)hahaha...the hall damn big...we take the wedding dinner in ball room...


i'm so lazy 4 make up and tidy myself ...haha...bt i must wake up early 4 the wedding lo...


very tired...tired...tired....


i'm so sad when we go bck from Penang...


i miss the hotel


i miss the Gurney Plaza


i miss the Batu Feringgi


i miss the room


i miss the moment with my family


i miss the bus that we took


i miss the voice


i miss the temple that i visited..


i miss the food that i take it


i miss the swimming pool in the hotel


i miss all the people in penang


TOTALLY : I MISS PENANG

No comments:

Post a Comment