Friday, September 4, 2009

T.R.U.E F.R.E.N.D.S

me n minn(we went to cinema 4 watch ophan...)QUITE NICE!!!!
me n szeyee...we like to hug tiang....haha..


We took photo again....erm,we took pic in lian hoe...tat day we attended the LEO INSTALL


Me and yuling...hahah....



ah mei,rouyun,cherish and me


me and my dear ahmei

we attended the party...make sure cantik cantik a bit lohx...

me and ah mei again...hahah...so cool wor...
hehe....again???i like tis shirt...i brought in last month in 'Winne the pooh"
waste me RM49.90...QUITE expensive...(coz tat is a normal micky shirt)
xiaoboon,yuling ,miaojia and me


shien,ping,yuling,jiajia,xiaoboon and me

(I LOVE ALL OF U) FOREVER FRENDSSS...MACHI...YEAH!!!

True frends r quite important 4 my life...
a life without frends actually is very lonely and sad...
so,i hope tat can find my trueeeee frendsssss...
quite difficult bt i ald found it......

No comments:

Post a Comment