Thursday, September 17, 2009

rest


REST
rest
REst
...............................
long time didn't update sumthgs in my blogger...
quite a lot of thngs wan to do..SElamat Hari Raya!!! all the korkor and sisters can cum bck ald..i'm so exited when see all of frends can cum bck...i hope tat can get sum present from them...haha..thnkz 4 tis few day,coz jonathan and engcheong give me a lot of support in my trial exam...actually is quite stress...kor promise tat when i go bck to kl and then will treat me STARKBUCKS...damn happy when i heard it frm jonathan and engcheong korkor...haha..
Goh aso support me when i faced up my trial exam...thankz goh..although he quite bz 4 studies...
After exam,i can take a lot of times 4 shopping and acc my frends...Family aso veri important 4 me oh...daddy aso promise tat when he cum bck frm kl will take whole family go to MELAKA 4 shopping...huhu...i hope tat all the dreamz will cum true...
ENJOY MY HOLIDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment