Saturday, August 8, 2009

♥SOMETHINGS HAPPEN IN MY LIFE♥

2DAY...8AUG09....my feeling damN bad....
dunnoe y??? wat the reason cn make my mood ....
aikz....somebody let me feel confused bah....
i juz wan make frend wif him oni nia bt he treat me vry gud....
nw i dunnoe how to solve tis prob...
when we meet each other and then i will very paiseh...
WAT CAN I DO NW???
Aikz....nobody can help me rte....i ask myself...
nw i need a gud result 4 further studies...
no more times 4 love and play....
stop it....a person who muz learn how to control urself...
damn itttt.....i hate tis life....
dardar....i'm so miss u....
far far far....very far....i miss ur look n ur terrible sound...
i will wait u...
i will go to find u.....
haha....miss when we 2gether...
times???? let our .......
aikz.....no more times lohx in my life...
ahahah....i need somebody accompany wif me...
PEACE....
nothgs much....

No comments:

Post a Comment