Saturday, August 8, 2009

♥LUCKY page♥

OMG...Tis pic is took by "sampat"ting


tas y i feel very tired...aikz...sick!!!!(when go to dinner)


m.i.s.s y.o.u



LUCKY???
HAHAAH...
Erm,i need to thnkz somebody .....
coz all of u ....always beside wif me....thkz alot...kiamsia....(hokkien)
thkz i having frends like all of u....
szeyee....thnkz alwayz beside wif me and care me....muakzzzz
grace...although we r nt same in sch,bt thkz 4 ur caring and ur love oh...pls BUKAN lesbian yahx.
lizhen..ny same sch...bt thnkz always sms me and help me when i got prob...i really cherish all the moment oh...and i promise u ....i will always beside wif u....enuf???
simsim..thnkz also ohx...when i got anythgs happen u will counsel me...haha...like my parents like tat....and always encourage me....support me....
engcheong..thankz 4 always col me and chit chat wif a gal who veri xiao...hahaah...thankz engcheong korkor....i will always remember u in my mind ohx...although u will go to Australia bt also muz keep in touch....

szecheng...thankz 4 ur care....thankz ....
IN MY LIFE....THANKZ 6 OF U....ALWAYS CARE ME ....AND DOTE ME...
erm,got mani person tat i wan say thankz ....no more time to type lahx...tired wor...
hahaahahahahaha
paiseh lahx

No comments:

Post a Comment