Wednesday, November 4, 2009

sORRY 4 my rude

today???quite good...nothngs 4 today...i feel comfortable on today..tired...very tired...i really work hard for my coming exam..Honestly i feel very regret why didn't more hardworking for my studies???PLaY plAy...Sleep sleep...i nid to work hard 4 my SPM...Haha..today i chat with carole,i feel tat she really friendly and ok lahx...bt,i really don't why tat 2 gals let me feel very uncomfortable??? Bt.today they didn't come to school...Today is the best day for me...i wont view their blog bcause i feel very sHIT...bt they tell me somethgs about the blog..haha...i wan to tell you MISS ???......DUN EVEN DO SOMETHNGS TAT I FEEL VERY STUPID AND DUN EVEN SAY NOTHNGS BULL SHIT AND NONSENSE...I DIN LAUGH ABOUT YOUR RESULT OKAY???DUN SHAMELESS YOURSELF...PLSSS....I DIN CHAT WIF YOU OR BE FREND WIF YOU SO DUN WRITE ANY DAMN SHIT THNGS IN YOUR BLOG...TAT WILL MAKE FUNNY 4 EVERYBODY...I DIN COMPARE MY RESULT WITH YOU...KK???THIS IS MY 1ST TIME TO DESCRIBE SOMEBODY LIKE TAT...SORRY 4 TEASE YOU AND BULLY YOU...LAST WARNING,BETTER KEEP YOUR BLOODY MOUTH SHUT ...."SHUT UP WHEN YOU DONT KNOW EVYTHING DONT TRY TO BE CLEVER CLEVR THERE. AS YOU ARE SO CHIDISH

No comments:

Post a Comment